As a small business owner, you need to stay educated about credit card processing issues in order to maximize your revenue. Keep up with this important issue by reading these articles.
- This article from the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago analyzes signature and PIN debit transaction rates.
- If you’re like many small businesses, you probably suspect that you’re not getting the best rates from your credit card processing company. Read more about this growing trend of dissatisfaction.
- At Merchant Advocate, we know that your credit card processing bill can be difficult to read. Here are a few tips to help you decipher it.
- The National Law Review details the ways Visa and Mastercard work to keep credit card processing fees high.
- Senator Dick Durbin’s open letter to credit card processing companies shows the ways that they too work to keep fees high for small businesses.
At Merchant Advocate, we can help you minimize your credit processing fees and keep as much of your revenue as possible. Call (732) 727-2073 today to get started!