If you own or run a small business, it is important to stay on top of economic trends and ways you can cut costs. To find out more about these and other topics from our recent blogs, click the links below.
- Being environmentally friendly can also cut costs. Check out this article to see the way these two goals overlap.
- If you’d like to become accredited by your local Better Business Bureau, you’ll need to commit to following this comprehensive set of business principles.
- In this article from the Tampa Bay Times, you’ll meet a couple whose business actually takes a loss when customers buy stamps with debit cards because of transaction fees.
- For some businesses, offering telecommuting arrangements can be a great way to save money.
- If you don’t have access to your iPhone, you can also visit the Intuit Small Business Blog via this link.
Call Merchant Advocate at (732) 727-2073 today to discuss your merchant services account. You’ll be amazed at the money we can save you!