These excellent online resources provide information that will be of interest to any small business owner.
- In this article from CNN Money, retail CEO Jack Mitchell shares his secrets for running a successful, long-running family business.
- When should you make the decision to pass on the family business? As this article from Forbes.com explains, it may not be a bad idea to make the transition during a recession.
- Here are 10 facts about small businesses you may not have been aware of, from Kennesaw State University.
- This article from The New York Times explores the ongoing clash between merchants and the major credit card companies over the right to charge extra for paying with a credit card.
- As this story from FoxBusiness.com reports, the proposed recent settlement with credit card companies has seen fierce opposition from many members of the business community.
If you’re interested in learning more about how to cut unnecessary expenses for your company, contact Merchant Advocate at (732) 727-2073. We specialize in helping businesses keep their credit card processing expenses low.