Making a small business succeed means staying abreast of the latest economic trends. It also means being quick to spot new opportunities for growth—as well as opportunities to cut expenses. Check out the links below for guidance.
- What effect will the 2012 Jumpstart Our Business Startups (JOBS) Act have on small businesses around the country? This article provides some important background information on the bill.
- MSNBC.com answers some commonly asked questions about the JOBS Act and how it could affect your business.
- Is the economy on the verge of its long-awaited recovery? This article from National Public Radio traces the recent financial trends.
- This piece from the Center for American Progress provides a detailed look at the state of the economy as of August 2012.
- According to The Wall Street Journal, the current recovery is the weakest the American economy has seen since the end of the Great Depression.
If you’re interested in learning more about how to cut unnecessary expenses for your company, contact Merchant Advocate at (732) 727-2073. We specialize in helping businesses keep their credit card processing expenses low.