Starting a business takes considerable time, energy, and financial resources. To find out more about the ins and outs of running your own company, please read the following articles.
- The Wall Street Journal explains how entrepreneurs can make critical business mistakes before their company ever gets off the ground.
- Business owners are often obligated to pay the interchange rate that a credit card company sets for credit card transactions. The Institute for Local Self-Reliance explains how credit card expense reduction can help independent businesses and customers alike.
- Are you sure that you’re getting the lowest credit card processing rate possible? Entrepreneur discusses seven oversights business owners make.
- The National Federation of Independent Business offers five tips for protecting your business from credit card fraud.
- If you’re like most business owners, you’re always looking for more ways to make money. USA Today gives entrepreneurs 10 moneymaking strategies that work.
Merchant Advocate provides business owners with the best credit card services available. We guarantee that you will receive the lowest possible credit card processing fees, which can afford you the extra revenue you need to build your company’s success. To find out more about our merchant services, please call our Jersey City, New Jersey location at (732) 727-2073.